KS 90|VM 60, walkbehind sweeper with suction with batteries and charger.
4-stroke motorised sweeper with traction drive on both impellers – for excellent manoeuvrability in difficult areas and for use on sloping surfaces handling inclines of up to 20 percent.
- The universal vacuum sweepers for increased productivity and a wide sweeping reach for use in industrial and commercial buildings, warehouses, underground car parks, at petrol stations, in production halls as well as on textile surfaces such as indoor tennis centres.
- Dual-roller-system for thorough cleanliness: two brush rollers rotating in opposite directions using the overthrow sweeping principle which transports the debris into the waste container.
- Foldable handle saves space when sweeper is transported or in storage.
- Superior quality and long lifespan: impact-resistant and weatherproof polyethylene chassis, extremely durable polyamide rollers and side brushes.
- Dustfree sweeping: the flat pleated filter with a surface of 1.3 m2 absorbs even the finest dust particulates, the manually-operated filter shaker dislodges dust particles deep within the filter pleats.
- Clean properly everywhere: dual side brushes transport debris from the corners towards the front of the sweeper rollers.
- For longer operating intervals: large dirt container with 50 or 60 litres capacity and superior filling level of up to 100 percent.
- Easy maintenance: no tools required to change roller and side brushes, easy access to waste container and technical compartment.
Columbus KS 90|VM 60 with batteries and charger
- Brand: Columbus
- Product Code: COLUMBUS/KS 90|VM 60
- Availability: 999